×

Кавказский узел

Скачайте приложение — работает без VPN!
Скачать Скачать
04:50, 16 February 2026

The widow and son of a war veteran from Gelendzhik complained about demands to demolish their house.

THIS MATERIAL (INFORMATION) WAS PRODUCED AND DISTRIBUTED BY FOREIGN AGENT MEMO LLC, OR CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF FOREIGN AGENT MEMO LLC.

The family of military pilot Andrei Eremeyev, who died in 2018, received a notice from bailiffs to demolish their only home in the Pushkinsky Dol cottage community in Gelendzhik. They intend to file a complaint with the Investigative Committee of Russia, the FSB, and President Vladimir Putin regarding the violation of their rights.

As reported by "Caucasian Knot," in March 2020, a court found Krymsk resident Inna Kushch guilty of fraud in the sale of plots in the "Pushkinsky Dol" cottage community and sentenced her to four years in a penal colony. According to investigators, she misled more than 150 people, causing damages to the victims exceeding 138.5 million rubles. The cottage owners claimed the plot acquisitions were legal, but after the transactions, the land in the community was reclassified as forest land, and the courts began issuing orders to demolish the houses and confiscate the plots. On June 8, residents of Gelendzhik demanded that the authorities resolve the land issue in the village.

On February 15, the family of the late military pilot Andrei Eremeyev, who was awarded the Order of Courage twice in 1995 and 2003, received an order from bailiffs to demolish their home in the Pushkinsky Dol cottage community in Gelendzhik within 14 days.

The pilot's widow, Larisa Eremeeva, and their wheelchair-bound son, Alexander Eremeyev, live in a house built in 2014 on a plot of land purchased in 2012. The demolition order was issued back in 2016, but, according to the Yeremeyevs, ten years later they are again being served with enforcement claims.

The claim (a copy is in the possession of the "Caucasian Knot") states that the deputy head of the department - deputy senior bailiff of the Gelendzhik city bailiff service sent a request to the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Krasnodar Territory. The bailiff requests that they inform them within 14 days whether the court decision to terminate the forest lease agreement and demolish the buildings located on it has been complied with. Andrey Yuryevich Yeremeyev, who died in 2018, is still listed as the debtor in the enforcement proceedings. The document contains a warning about possible administrative liability for failure to comply with the claims.

"We received a claim where my husband, who has been dead for eight years, is listed as the debtor. This seems absurd. "I contacted them in 2018 with my husband's death certificate," Larisa Eremeeva told a "Caucasian Knot" correspondent. Alexander Eremeeva called the situation "a second blow to the family." "My father died, unable to withstand this struggle. Now we are being reminded again that we must demolish our only home," he told a "Caucasian Knot" correspondent, adding that neither he nor his mother have the financial or physical means to demolish the house themselves. "I receive a disability pension, and my mother is a pensioner. Our pensions barely cover food and pocket money," he explained.

Larisa Eremeeva recalled the background to the incident. The plot was officially purchased in 2012, with all the paperwork completed. "We never even thought we were being deceived. Everything was done openly. We liked the plot, and we purchased it in 2012. We received the paperwork. We did everything for our disabled son. He needs fresh air. We found out that we had been sold an illegal plot of land after the money had been handed over, the house had been built, and all the utilities had been installed," she said.

Alexander Eremeyev participated in protests against the demolition of the house. After one of them in 2017, the Gelendzhik court fined him 10,000 rubles. rubles. Other residents of Pushkinsky Dol have repeatedly held protests against the authorities' actions. Alexander Eremeyev was recognized as a victim in a fraud case, but the criminal case was dismissed, the perpetrators were not punished, and damages were not compensated. In 2018, Eremeyev died of a heart attack, never having restored his rights to the land he purchased for his family.

The Eremeyevs stated that they intend to appeal to the head of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander Bastrykin, the leadership of the FSB Directorate for Krasnodar Krai, and the Presidential Administration with a request to reopen the criminal case and assess the actions of the officials who allowed the sale of forest lands.

"We didn't seize the forest. We bought the land from the state and believed the documents. Now they want to make us the scapegoats," Larisa said. Eremeeva. She emphasizes that, as far as she knows, their family has become the second victim of the authorities, who are demanding that they demolish their house again with their own hands.

“The first was one of those defrauded in the Pushkinsky Dol [fraudulent scheme], a neighbor. He was also ordered to demolish the house himself, and when he refused, they fined him 200,000 rubles. Now he’s demolishing his own house because the fine can grow to millions of rubles in a few days, and no one cares how and what a person will live on. So, after the first fine, he started dismantling the house. He was given a sentence until March 2026. We are ready to leave our house. But my son and I will demand that the perpetrators be punished and that they pay compensation from their personal pockets for us and that we purchase other housing and land. Our family has been recognized as victims, but there have been no consequences for us. What good is being recognized as victims then? And why hasn’t there been any punishment for those who organized this scam openly and brazenly using their "official position," Eremeeva stated.

She also added that the authorities, through various repressive methods, were able to sow discord in the previously close-knit circle of residents of "Pushkinsky Dol," and the story of the demolition of their house no longer worries anyone. "People are afraid. And they don't understand that today it's us, and tomorrow it's them, despite their silence," she noted.

Independent lawyer Ivan Kostenko, commenting on the situation, noted that a demand for demolition within the framework of enforcement proceedings, where a deceased person is indicated as the debtor, requires a separate legal assessment.

"If the debtor in enforcement proceedings has died, the bailiff is obliged to suspend the proceedings and resolve the issue of procedural succession. Collection or enforcement of a decision in relation to a deceased person is impossible. It is necessary to establish whether the obligations under the court decision have passed to the heirs and whether they were properly involved in the "in this case," the lawyer explained to a "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.

According to him, if we are talking about an unauthorized building, the court can impose the obligation to demolish it on the actual owners or proprietors. However, "this must be formalized by a separate judicial act or as part of the procedure for replacing a party in enforcement proceedings." "If the deceased Andrei Eremeev still appears as the debtor in the document, this indicates either a formal approach or a procedural error. Such actions can be appealed in court," the lawyer emphasized.

Kostenko also noted that, given the family's recognition as victims in a criminal fraud case, the issue of compensation for damages and the provision of alternative housing "should be considered by the state within the framework of the principle of protecting bona fide purchasers."

"The situation in the Pushkinsky Dole remains one of the most resonant land stories in the Krasnodar Territory. Ten years after the purchase of the plots and nine years after the mass protests, the issue "The fate of hundreds of families who invested in the construction remains unresolved," Mikhail Benyash, a former lawyer for residents of the village (listed by the Ministry of Justice as a foreign agent), told a "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.

We have updated the apps on Android and IOS! We would be grateful for criticism and ideas for development both in Google Play/App Store and on KU pages in social networks. Without installing a VPN, you can read us in Telegram (in Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia - with VPN). Through VPN, you can continue reading "Caucasian Knot" on the website, as usual, and in social networks. href="https://www.facebook.com/kavkaz.uzel/?locale=ru_RU">Facebook*, Instagram*, "VKontakte", "Odnoklassniki" and X. You can watch the "Caucasian Knot" video on YouTube. Send messages to WhatsApp* to the number +49 157 72317856, on Telegram – the same number, or write to @Caucasian_Knot.

* Meta (owner of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp) is banned in Russia.

Translated automatically via Google translate from https://www.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/420838

Know more? Do not be silent!
Send a message, photo or video to the "Caucasian Knot" via messengers
Photos and videos for publication must be sent via Telegram, using the «File» option, or via WhatsApp - using the «Document» option. The buttons work if Telegram and WhatsApp are installed. The contact number for Telegram and WhatsApp is +49 1577 2317856.
LEGAL TEXTS
The illustration was created by the Caucasian Knot using AI The peace agreement between Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as other documents signed at the meeting with Trump on August 8, 2025

The “Caucasian Knot" publishes the agreement on the establishment of peace and interstate relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia, which was initialed by Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev on August 8, 2025, through the mediation of US President Donald Trump. The meeting of Trump, Aliyev and Pashinyan took place on August 8 in Washington. Following the meeting, Pashinyan and Aliyev also signed a joint declaration. In addition to the agreements between Armenia and Azerbaijan, Trump signed a number of separate memoranda with Aliyev and Pashinyan....

Personalities
Zelimkhan Khangoshvili. Photo courtesy of press service of HRC 'Memorial', http://memohrc.org/ Zelimkhan Khangoshvili

A participant of the second Chechen military campaign, one of the field commanders close to Shamil Basaev and Aslan Maskhadov. Shot dead in Berlin in 2019.

Magomed Daudov. Photo: screenshot of the video http://video.agaclip.com/w=atDtPvLYH9o Magomed Daudov

Magomed "Lord" Daudov is a former Chechen militant who was awarded the title of "Hero of Russia", the chairman of the Chechen parliament under Ramzan Kadyrov.

Tumso Abdurakhmanov. Screenshot from video posted by Abu-Saddam Shishani [LIVE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIR3s7AB0Uw Tumso Abdurakhmanov

Tumso Abdurakhmanov is a blogger from Chechnya. After a conflict with Ramzan Kadyrov's relative, he left the republic and went first to Georgia, and then to Poland, where he is trying to get political asylum.